Finding the right pair of flats is a science and often a pain. On the shelf flats may look enticing, but on the foot they can pinch and squeeze and rub all the wrong places. My life is a never-ending search for the perfect pair of flats, and while I’ve found some pretty comfortable pairs here and there, my feet had never felt the bliss that is Margaux – until last week. The new, New-York-based shoe company is on tour, and I had the privilege of attending a pop-up event in Chapel Hill. Margaux’s flats may run on the pricier end of the spectrum, but they are so worth it. Here’s why.
1. They are the most comfortable flats in the world. I’m not kidding. A memory foam layer in the footbed works wonders for hours.
I’m not kidding. A memory foam layer in the footbed works wonders for hours.
2. They’re customizable.
Because the flats can be made-to-measure, you can get a pair that hugs your foot perfectly. Turn narrow feet, wide feet and differently sized feet into just plain happy feet.
3. You can shop The Classic style in 14 colors.
Whether you need a neutral, everyday flat or one that packs a punch (or both), Margaux has you covered.
4. They last.
The soles are durable, so you don’t have to feel guilty about wearing them to work and to the grocery store and on your night out.
5. Your purchase supports two powerful women on a mission.
I’m all about supporting women in business. Founders Alexa Buckley and Sarah Pierson are superstars, and to boot, the two of them made the 2016 Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
Latest posts by Alexandra Hehlen (see all)
- Decoding Fashion: The Ever-Shifting Puzzle of Fashion in the Digital Age - December 13, 2017
- Meet Cole Haan’s Director of Multichannel Direct-to-Consumer Merchandising this Friday - February 22, 2017
- Straight Outta Cape Town - August 4, 2016